At King Law Group, our mission is to empower individuals, families, and businesses to achieve their immigration goals. We understand that the U.S. immigration system can be daunting and overwhelming, filled with intricate rules, regulations, and paperwork. Our goal is to simplify this process for you, offering comprehensive legal solutions tailored to your specific needs. Whether you’re seeking to reunite with family members, pursue employment opportunities, or invest in the United States, we are here to provide the guidance and expertise you need.
King Law Group offers a wide range of immigration services to meet the diverse needs of our clients. Our experienced attorneys have a deep understanding of immigration law and stay up-to-date with the latest changes and developments to provide you with accurate and reliable assistance. Our primary services include:
- Helping families reunite by sponsoring relatives for family-based visas.
- Assisting with marriage-based green cards and fiance(e) visas.
- Providing guidance on adoption-related immigration matters.
- Navigating the complexities of employment-based visas, such as H-1B, L-1, and EB-5.
- Assisting employers and employees in obtaining work-related visas and green cards.
- Advising on compliance and immigration-related issues for businesses.
Investor and Business Immigration:
- Guiding entrepreneurs and investors through the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program.
- Assisting with E-2 Treaty Investor visas for individuals seeking to start or invest in a U.S. business.
- Advising on corporate immigration strategies for multinational companies.
- Providing skilled representation in removal proceedings to protect the rights of individuals facing deportation.
- Seeking relief and remedies for those eligible for cancellation of removal, asylum, and other forms of relief.
Naturalization and Citizenship:
- Assisting eligible permanent residents in their journey to become U.S. citizens through the naturalization process.
- Addressing complex citizenship issues and facilitating the acquisition of U.S. citizenship through various means.
- Advocating for clients in need of humanitarian relief, including asylum seekers, refugees, and victims of domestic violence or crimes.
- Guiding clients through the asylum application process and helping them build strong cases.