King Law Group helps individuals, families, and businesses navigate through the complex immigration system. Hire an experienced immigration attorney for your case.


Our office provides the following services:

Non-immigrant visas and temporary status: You could visit and stay in the U.S. temporarily for an authorized period of time. Our office provides assistance on temporary visas, including tourist visa (B-2), visa extensions, student visas (F-1), exchange visitors (J-1), etc.

Family immigration: We help individuals intend to reside in the United States permanently through family members who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Examples including, fiancé visas, marriage petitions, and relative petitions.

Business immigration: We help companies hire and retain their talented employees through O-1, L-1, H-1b, H-3, and PERM green card process. We deal with the Department of Labor and USCIS on a regular basis and obtain the best results.

Removal defense: If you are charged with violating the U.S. immigration law and face deportation proceedings, you need the most vigorous defense to minimize disruption in your life and family. We are experienced with marriages in proceedings, asylum cases, cancellation of removal, and a variety of waivers.

Humanitarian protection: If you have suffered harm either in your home country or here in the United States, we can help. You don’t have to live in fear; rather, you have options to restart your life and look forward to a new future.

Deferred action: If you qualified for deferred action, such as Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival (DACA), Parole in Place (PIP), Deferred Enforcement (DE), or Temporary Protected Status (TPS), you may be able to stay in the United States legally and be protected against deportation.

Citizenship: If you have been a United States permanent resident for many years, and want to obtain citizenship, we can help.  We offer flat-fee services for you to obtain U.S. citizenship either through the medical waiver process or civics testing.

%d bloggers like this: